Gerhard Wagner founded the company in 1994. Initially, solder masks were designed and manufactured for wave soldering. The constant advancement of the manufacturing processes in electronics production led us to extend our product range to include separation and painting technology. Driven by inventiveness and increased quality requirements, we manufacture high-quality equipment for all areas of electronics production.
We work out the optimal solution together with our customers. In 2006 we introduced quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001, in order to fulfil your requirements and expectations even better.
Our highly vertical range of manufacture means we can respond quickly and flexibly to your wishes. We manufacture according to our company philosophy "high quality at fair prices".
Stephan Wagner, the company founder´s son, joined the company in 2016. In order to keep up with the increasing demands and to keep abreast of the latest technology, we constantly invest in new machines, software and new processes. We keep our employees up-to-date through training. Our PV system covers up to 70% of our electricity needs.
We are well on the way to the future, fully equipped!
- 2019: Acquisition of additional milling center and lathe
- 2017: PV system is put into operation
- 2016: Stephan Wagner joined the company - set for the future!
- 2016: Acquisition of additional milling centre
- 2014: Conversion to 3D constructions
- 2008: Acquisition of additional milling centre and panel sizing saw
- 2006: Move to own, larger company building
- 2006: Introduction of DIN EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- 2001: Acquisition of merchandise management system
- 1998: Acquisition of additional milling centre
- 1995: Move to larger premises
- 1994: Founding of the Wagner company